Tuesday, October 03, 2006



I just LOVE this tricked out glam Deco Assemblage purse so much that I wanted to post it here on the blog.
It was totally designed without being preplanned, and everything was glued together with a glue gun!
Notice the Beau Geste postage stamp at the bottom.

It took approx. 45 minutes to assemble and was SO much fun to carry around!
While I wore it in Manhattan, it got quite a lot of attention.
I was invited to submit pieces to several boutiques and high end stores made requests for me to make pieces for their windows.
Although I appreciated the attention, this was my 1 of a kind creation that I was not going to mass produce!



The keychain dangles from the left side of the handle. Isn't it cute?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a pleasure to see your unique creations. One of a kind is the way to go unless you want to just blend into the scenery.

Alma Stoller said...

Amber,

I love this bag.
You are immensely talented with a very unique style.

Alma

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Thank you for your comment about my uniqueness.
That really means a lot to me.