Wednesday, October 18, 2006


I decided to post this picture because it matches the noise around me.
There is a cricket outside of my window playing his song....
I took pictures a few months ago, as it was crawling up my window.

It was actually very cute!

I wonder what he feels while he plays...

Do you ever wonder what creatures think about?

I do... Often....

I hate it when someone I find interesting moves far away, or dies.
Do you think insects notice when some of their comrades never make it back to see them again?
Someone I found interesting is moving FAR away, and it bothers me to feel sad about it.
I hate killing bugs and things, because I would hate to cause this pain in their lives, and for those that care, IF they do care...
I have studied insects, a lot of them are problem solvers!
I have seen them "hang out" too. With each other, so I know they communicate. I wonder what they talk about.

1 comment:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Hi Again Amber, I know this has been here for a bit but I, like you, do think of what animals think, etc. My dog dreams ALOT and while she's sitting there making noises, running, etc in her sleep I sit there and wonder what is she dreaming of? Running free, a speacial treat, playing...what?

Another thing, I have to say one of my favorite things in the world is sitting outside on our patios, having my morning mocha and listening to all of the birds in the trees around our yard chirp. It is just a BEAUTIFUL sound!

Another favorite would be listening to frogs. I don't know why, but i love listening to them.

Hope you're doing good & creating away. Again, I just LOVE that book! GREAT JOB!

Take Care & Happy Creating