Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am feeling incredibly great today!
*Smiles*

Lots of snow on the ground.

The sun is shining brightly, and I feel so HAPPY.

I woke up really early and went for a walk, and had a fun adventure.

Now, I am sitting here, and I am about to go and get some zines to bind together.
I had a LONG break from working on them.

They were printed a LONG time ago, and I embellished them too.
It has been the cover design that has set me back.

Making my zine is one of my favorite "hobbies"
OK, I have to go and get to it!
I am SO excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Was so glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better! I was worried about you! Sent you my charms and circus pics off today..

again so good to see you up again!

Amber said...

idvHi Amber Dawn,
Thank you so much for your generous comment on my blog...you will find updated info. about the art quilt and ZNE's drawing/lottery on my blog...
hugs and blessings,
Amber Heagerty