Tuesday, January 16, 2007

  • FINALLY!
    I have a moment to post these shrinky plastic charms!
    I made them Wednesday and Thursday of last week.

    It is too bad that the 3-D effect does not show up in the pictures!
    Each of the charms has more than one layer of ink, and it is a multi dimensional piece.
    My camera is so good, you can now see the flaws!
    *Smiles*
    Enjoy!



































































































































    4 comments:

    Loki21202 said...

    Amber -- the charms are so fun and full of energy. Just shows that B & W can have a strong impact. I just discovdered shrink charms yesterday - I can't wait to thry them!

    A.S.K.-P. said...

    Oh A-D...I LOVE the face ones! All of them are Way Cool, but I just LOVE the face ones! Great work as always!

    I am with you wondering how much that load of fire hydrants had to weigh. It had to be ALOT! I think I would probably think the same as you re: the traffic. Cool to watch, noise a pain!

    Hope you are hvaing a good one today.

    Take Care & Happy Creating~

    Fran S said...

    OOOH! I can't wait to see mine in person! Thanks so much for thinking of me, dear friend! xoxo, Fran

    Ruth Rae said...

    I have my charm!
    Thank you so much Amber!
    your a real craft doll achion figure! :)