Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Paris Purse. A LUCIOUS piece of art to wear! Designed by, Me! We are in front of Bloomingdales in NYC USA.
Part of the holiday window display at Bloomies... AWESOME retro window set up at Bergdorfs (Bergies)

Also Bergies, GINGERBREAD EVERYWHERE!
The animals here are actually GLASS TILE MOSAIC! Bergies...
A different view of the retro window.
SWAROVSKI STAR AT ROCK' PLAZA
FAERIES AT BENDEL'S I altered the color a bit so that you can see the details.
FAERIES EVERYWHERE! A WHOLE FAERIE TREE!
The entrance to Bergies...
A DANCE WITH A POLAR BEAR PERHAPS?
I believe that this was Bendel's, but could be Bergies?
The SWAROVSKI tent in Rock' Plaza

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

A-D Thank You SOO MUCH for sharing these wonderful photos and the stories with them. It was like being there (something I have alwyas thought would be a real treat. NYC @ Christmas time). Oh, and I have to tell you...I LOVE th purse! *BEAUTIFUL*!!!

Thanks Again.

Take Care & Happy CReating,
Amy

Patti Gibbons said...

OH AMBER, HOW FAB-U..makes me want to take a trip into the city!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us.
xxMerry Christmas, Pootie