Monday, December 04, 2006

Web Counter
~*Charms*~
JOIN THE SWAPS!!! Yahooooooooooooo Charm swap!
Sharing a moment of *AH HA!* with you.
Well, after watching Victor Victoria last night with a friend, I wanted to remember where I knew Alex Karras from... so I looked the movie up on the IMDB and found it. He played Webster's father in Webster.
Now, here is the AH HA!,
While I was on the cast list skimming through, I looked over in John Rhys-Davies list of films etc.
Here it is-
The Ah HA! moment coming right up.
This is the guy who played the DWARF in Lord of the Rings and I didn't figure it out!!!
You may wonder what the big deal is.
It is just that I am usually so good at placing voices, that although an actor may be wearing a costume, or putting on an accent or drawl, I can usually identify the actor.
THE SIZE of the dwarf tricked me.
If you are wondering who John Rhys-Davies is- think of Harrison Ford's Egyptian friend who grasps the date midair before it has a chance to end up in Indiana's mouth, (Raiders of the Lost Ark) after seeing the little monkey passed out on the floor.
HE IS THE ACTOR THAT PLAYS THE DWARF!
Yes, I know, many of you probably knew this already... OK, that's cool.
It is not a contest... But I feel better knowing this info now!
Now I can tell all of my friends who didn't know and we can all be a wee bit smarter!
*Smiles*

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

AMBER; thanks for the note. That is some coincidence. I needed the lift and the order. I have been struggling with maintaining sanity and that gave me a bit of a boost. Now I have to clean my house which has not been done in days and pay some bills. YIKES> xxxpootie