Friday, February 13, 2009

~*Shariyah Garner's*~ OWOH's offering-

~*Shariyah Garner*~ in NZ designed these earrings.
Please click ~*Here*~ to see her blog and ~*Here*~(for her ETSY shop),
if you would like to buy these exact earrings.
They are $15.00 on Etsy, and she makes a few other kinds as well.

I won her 2nd prize offering and ~*Shariyah*~
allowed me the option to choose any style I wanted!
It was tough to decide, and I went back and forth on the Frida
pair and "Mother Earth"


~*I chose these!*~

~*Mother Earth*~

~*Thank you again Shariyah!*~

Out of 773 comments, I was picked the 2nd winner! ~*YAY!!!*~
This was my comment-
inventivesoul said...
~*OH WOW!*~!

You have a beautiful offering, a beautiful blog & really cool etsy shop!
I am SO excited to be a part of this wonderful form of artistic unity!
Please add me too ~*Shariyah*~
Thank you very much!
:oD
It's nice to meet you!
Amber Dawn
January 19, 2009 8:38 PM

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

Congratulations, Amber! those earrings you picked are AWESOME! :)