Friday, February 13, 2009

~*Hermine's OWOH offering*~

~*All of Hermine's comments for the OWOH prize!!!*~


~*Click HERE*~ to see Hermine's blog- It is in Dutch and English.
Look below each paragraph to spot the translations.



Oh the details are just so rich and lovely!



~*Sweetness!*~



~*Outdoor, Nature, BEAUTY!*~

When I found out I won this- I wept.

It was the picture of her son and his friend that started the waterfall...







~*Hermine*~ is ~*ALSO*~ one of my winners!


Out of 681 comments, here is mine!


~*THANK YOU HERMINE!!!*~


5 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

holy smokes! it's another one!!! congratulations ... oh, and if you happen to be in the area, be sure to brush up against me and share a little of that lucky star. JK. big smiles. :)

Jen Crossley said...

WOW you are so so Lucky
Jen

Latharia said...

AWESOME!!! :D

Brandy said...

WOW you are so lucky. I didn't win anything and for you to win more than once is pure luck. Congrats on your wins and hope you have received the gooines book and cards from me.

Brenda said...

The piece is just AMAZING! Love it! You are one lucky winner!