Sunday, May 30, 2010

~*What I made today*~ & Yesterday... Bird Bead and Feathers -Made of Polymer Clay




My first attempt at making a little bird with my feather canes...



This is a ~*Bird Bead & I will be adding *feet*!*~




                                                                          Feather Detail



        
                                                          
                                                              Miniature Headdress


                                                                   Miniature Bow





                                                                   Feather Detail


                                                                     Feather Detail



 ~*Thank you for looking!*~

I am self taught, so I always appreciate feedback and critiques!

12 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

I think your work is wonderful. What wonderful unique beads these will be to use in your creations. I love the idea of making these into beads as that opens up so many opportunities to use them.

Unknown said...

I love your feathers!

Removalists Australia said...

You are an amazing artist. Your ideas are wonderful. I can see that you are using it to greater use. I just love your work.
-shan

Joanne Huffman said...

Such enchanting tiny delights!

Pretty Things said...

So incredibly cool! You need to submit this to Belle Armoire magazine, seriously.

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

Hello miss Amber...is that what we will be learning?! ooohhhh beautiful...now you know my favorite thing is the headress!!!! Colleen

lindacreates said...

Your bird is absolutely beautiful!
I hope you do eventually market your art. The detail is incredible.

Chic de Cru said...

Unbelieably creative!!
Charlotte
http://www.wix.com/chicdecru/Art-from-the-Heart

Peggy said...

Oh Amber! What incredible work you are doing! The bird is--description beyond words--"awesome" is overused.

I can see that you are on a real creative binge right now. Congratulations on all your new work, and I'm sending you good vibes to keep you going.
Peggy

stregata said...

The feathers and the bird are just fabulous - your use of colour is amazing. And then the scale - unbelievable!!!

Helga Strauss said...

omg, these are AMAZING, Amber!!!

Karriann said...

These feathers are phenomenal. I am in awe of your ability (do I say that too often???) I love your little desserts, but I think these feathers surpass even the treats.