Monday, May 03, 2010

Miniature polymer clay cake.


I've had the chance to begin a miniature art clay cookbook, but not yet sure if I want to publish through a publisher or self publish...
If I self publish, I can embellish the pages and go wild with photos. If I go with a publisher, I'd have help to edit and print.
I am really up in the air with this one.

Does anyone have feedback?
The art of cake design with polymer clay!
Here is what just came out of the oven. I have to add the final embellishments to it, but it's almost finished.



This is for Heather Simpson-Bluhm

2 comments:

lindacreates said...

These are absolutely amazing! Do you sell them retail? I am sure you could.

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

There is so much time involved. I am not yet sure what to charge.
I could sell them retail.
Thank you Linda!