Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOST-

Tina asked if I figured out Hugo yet.

Although I haven't yet seen last night's episode- (I watch it on Hulu- Wednesday nights)

My theory is this.

*maybe* Hugo believed that the only way that people would find him attractive/loveable was if he were one of the richest people on earth?

He ends up on the island where he has no money with him, and no one has any idea who he is.
He meets and falls in love with Libby-
He is by far THE life of the party on the island. The one who gathers everyone together, is supportive and the coolest friend to anyone who is deserving of his attention.

Thinking back on his story through the years, his heart is one of the strongest, considering all that he has been through. He doesn't sit around feeling sorry for himself. He is resilient and despite his ability to see and speak with "ghosts" he is *SANE* very very sane.

Despite the fact that he had a lousy time growing up, he became a good person, treating others well and being kind.

That is a beautiful thing.

He has *FAITH* and is willing to try.
That is cool.

:o)
Not sure what his lesson is, but I'm sure that it has to do with finding what he was searching for, all of this time, within himself.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

I LOVE Hugo! He is one of the ONLY reasons I continue to watch because seriously THAT SHOW IS DRIVING ME BAT CRAZY!!!!!

I am still lost! LOL

I was mad that this week was REPEAT!!!!