Friday, August 08, 2008

The returns that I kept from the Ornate Vintage Pin/Brooch Swap.

Connie Williams just asked me what I got (kept) from the exchange.
There are some pictures below with multiple pieces, so I will tell you where to look...



First off, this was my hostess gift from Ro Bruhn-


This is the pin that Ro made.



Gillian Allen made these, mine is the lower right one with the red hat.
The top left green hat one reminds me of my friend Artsy Fran...



This pin was created by Lilla LeVine.



These were made by Jenny Crossley.
Mine is the top left one. He is cute!
Reminds me of Alfalfa!



These were made by Nancy Hunt-Bartek
Mine is the lower right one.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are all great! I especially love the ladies in hats. BTW - I got the Charming Exchange book the other day and your charms in it are lovely :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

what a lovely hostess gift! these are all so wonderful - what a GREAT swap. :)

pamelahuntington said...

HI AmberDawn..
Wow, I love these all these pins,,,
but especially "Alfalfa"
xox
pamela

Jen Crossley said...

It was a really wonderful swap Amber Dawn thanks so much for hosting it,I was so lucky to take part in it
Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are all wonderful pins!!! If I ever make it to your city, I know where to come for jewelry!! Absolutely Awesome!
Bren