Monday, June 23, 2008

~*And the WINNERS ARE-*~

I LOVE picking winners!!!
I do feel bad for those who did not win this time, but I am going to post another drawing very soon!!!
To document this drawing- I video taped it- the whole thing!

CLICK HERE TO *WATCH* THE DRAWING ON YOUTUBE!
Nothing fancy, just my hand, a cup, and some papers with names on them!

OK!!!
So do you want to know the winners in the order they were chosen???
I decided to make it a drawing for 6 charms because I made some Friday that I felt pretty good about----
~*(((Read with the raspy voice that movies are usually narrated with in a trailer)))*~
IN THE ORDER THE NAMES WERE CHOSEN- BY THE RANDOMNESS OF FOLDED PAPER ---IN A CUP ----BEING PULLED OUT ---THEN FOLDED BACK UP AND TOSSED BACK IN AFTER EACH WAS OPENED---

~*BILL Charlebois!!!*~ (A fellow zine maker)

~*MONICA Magness*~ (A girl gone thread wild)

~*LORI- WHO I DO NOT YET KNOW!*~ (Left the comment that starts with "Cheers" at 1:15 on 6/22/08)

~*Again! MONICA Magness*~ (I think she is still going wild!)

~*VAL Foster*~ Who I do not yet know!*~

And the last name that was pulled-
The last person who's name was extracted from the cup o'names---
~*TERESA*~ (A very entertaining and hilarious woman!)

Thank you to all who left a comment for playing this round of Amber likes to share!
YAY!

And to those who I do not yet know- Val, and Lori- I am requesting that you leave me a comment with your email address so that I can contact you for your mailing info!

7 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Love it! Laughing about the raspy voice narration.. I can't seem to get that voice to STOP now. lol

Feeling greedy.. won? TWICE?

-hands in the air-

Cartwheels.
Backflips.
Singing.

Thank you.

xo, Monica :)

p.s.

you get the chance, cuz I KNOW you are really bizzy... can you leave a message under the post i made about ur charm swap with ANY tutorial links you might have up for charm making? Have a few notes from interested parties... and this is my first swap I've joined of yours so I'm pushing them to your blog. Thanks!

Sandy said...

This was a great idea. I was inspired and did a friday give away myself. I didn't get as many comments as you but I am going to have more random friday give aways. Thanks for the idea and my new term,{ you mused me } applies. Sandy

Joseph Pulikotil said...

My hearty congratulations to all the lucky winners!

3rdEyeMuse said...

woohooo! Congratulations to all you lucky duckies!

Christi said...

Congrats to the winners! Amber, I hope you'll post some pics so we can all win vicariously through them. :)

girlgonethreadwild said...

jus' checked your vid out!

just how talented are you?
juggling giveaways, swaps, names, and the CAMERA! my! you're my new hero!
-laughs-

Thanks again Amber, fun fun fun! ~Monica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to those of you that won. And yes Dawn, I feel sad for the ones that didn't win either! Since I was one of them! LOL!