Thursday, August 02, 2007

What a great day....

What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


So, all in one day, out of the blue DH got a mid year raise Which we needed SO much!
Today I saw several old friends... That was really cool. I visited with a friend who I met when I was teaching polymer clay classes at the art store. We went to that art store to shop a bit, saw a bunch of old friends, who just happened to all be there (Some were students and customers shopping, and some were employees) It was pretty great timing!
It was SO cool to see all of the new products on the market.
Thanks Pilar!

So I bought some unusual pearls, felt glue, ombre ribbons, WHITE staz on ink, memory glass, chipboard letters, and wooden disks and a square paper puncher. All goodies to create items with to fill up my Etsy shop. NICE store sales.

So.....

I got the COLOR thing from reading Heather's blog.

Hi Heather!

Well, I have been dealing with the zine deadlines, and using my *new* printer to print inserts for issue #3.5.
AND I have been packing up swaps from charm swaps.

I will post pictures of the black and white swap this weekend!

No comments: