Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hosting another mini book charm exchange!

I decided to take another chance and host an artistic mini book charm exchange again!
This time though, I will be asking to see the entries in advance, as I had some books come to me in unswappable condition.

The deadline will be in July ... so if you would like to join in, please leave a comment, or email me inventivesouls@yahoo.com ... Do not email me any pictures of your books please. I will contact you back with more info about joining and swap guidelines.The swaps I host are for your BEST work. Please do not join if you don't plan on sending in really artistic or innovative design work.

The materials you can use are endless. However all organic materials are banned as this is an international exchange. Also, no silicon based glues such as Goop, or E6000 should be used.
It will be a 5 for 5 or a 10 for 9. (yes if you send 10, you will only get 9 in return) I will keep one to photograph, and use it for the blog gallery. If you wish to make 5 and be included in the gallery, then you can send an extra one along, but it is up to you and not mandatory.

If you are a smoker, I request that you air out your books in a smoke and mildew free environment for *1* month prior to mailing them.

No comments: