Monday, November 30, 2009

Story Book Theme swap with RED as the focal... Extended till January 8th 2010!

Deadline has been extended to January 8th.



Make 10 with your name and email address for the swap and send 1 extra with no tag or wrapping so that I can use it for the bracelet or necklace that will be auctioned off in HOLLYWOOD!

:o)

We still need a couple more artists to join!

Please let me know if you are interested!
Mail along with $3.00 for return postage and email me your mailing info so that I can copy/paste it when I print out the return shipping label.

to:Amber Dawn

PO BOX 770354

Woodside

NY 11377
~*THANK YOU!*~

(((Holly Moylan, I do not have your email address that's why you never hear back from me. please leave it in the comment section.)))

I will be hosting a charm swap this fall-winter for the Life Through Art foundation.

The theme will be story books, however each charm must have RED as the focal color.

Red Shoes?
Red Apples?
Red Riding hood?
Red Wagon?
Red Dog?
Red Hearts?
Red Sky?
Red Dress?
Find a story book you love and incorporate your spin on the imagery, characters, objects within the book etc. Add a tag or print up mentioning your inspiration and be sure to make your charms with the color RED as the focal or main accent color.
The size of each charm MUST be smaller than 1 inch including the jumpring and any extras you might like to add. 1 inch in total size.
The number of charms to swap will be 10 pieces per person with a commitment to send an extra charm as a donation.
The quality of your work will need to be your best work because the charms that are sent as extras will be auctioned at a fundraiser in HOLLYWOOD!
Ooh so glamorous!
:o)
Please pass the word on.
The swaps will be due January 8th so you have time to think about this one.
Please leave me a comment or email me to let me know if you would like to join in.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Works for me! Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled across this post and wondered if you still need another swaper...
If so I'd like to join in and I have a question. Do most swappers make 10 different(+1) designs or 10of one design?