Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OUCH! I just dropped my laptop and the screen half popped off and...

ouch ouch ouch!!!

I was sitting here, happily reading emails and watching a movie when my hand or foot, I'm not even sure(!) knocked over my poor computer!!! Crashed to the floor, cooling mat slamming on top of it.

:o(

Waahhhhhhh!!!!!
I do feel happy that the screen is still working because it cracked off of the unit, but hey here I am venting to all who care to read what I am saying!

Thank you for listening.

The shock just wore off and I feel much better!

3 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Amber:)

What a terrible thing to happen! Thank God you computer is still working.

But I can't understand how your foot could have knocked the computer down. I hope you were not reading the emails and watching movies standing upside down:)

I hope you don't have to replace the monitor immediately.

Best wishes:)
Joseph

Esther said...

Amber!! don't play with your foot!!LOL!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

close call ... glad all is ok.