Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some ad pages I worked on for a 2009 Diary & address book, the past two months...








I have also been sorting through supplies and making fun art to wear to fill up my etsy shop with.


For those on the look out- I will start to post more sales when I have some free time.


Wait till you see what I am up to!


SO COOL!


For now, I will have a house guest for the next 3 weeks starting this afternoon so I will be pretty distracted!


Thought that I would post some of these graphics for now.


:o)
Amber Dawn


7 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Amber!

Creativity, skill and imagination! You have put all these to work in making these extraordinary ad pages come to life.

Congratulations for making these magnificient pages of art!

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Love those new cards! I think my favorite is the one for Jamie!
Too cute. Your work is awesome as usual!
Good luck with the house guest. It is great when they come, but also great when they leave!

A.S.K.-P. said...

AWESOME A-D!
These ad pages are GREAT!

Christi said...

Oh, how lovely! I think I remember you blogged about this calendar? Each page is by a different designer? You'll have to let us know when it goes on sale! :)

dime store daze said...

great graphics...

Anonymous said...

Amber, charms are in the works, do not worry.
Love the graphics, you always find great ones with ideas to follow.
I went to the Cloisters in 1960 I remember being awed by them
aloha friend Lilla

Anonymous said...

Amber, WOW! Thanks for the email and the page you did for the Marketplace! You have a heart of gold and someone I am very happy to know. Debbie