Friday, November 11, 2011

Today, I taught 3 classes...

Well, it's going to be 11:11 11/11/11 in a few minutes. Since it only happens 2x every 1,000 years, I figured I would log in and write about my day

It was a pretty good day. The weather was a bit cold, but nice and clear out.

I saw a childhood friend and met her daughter, taught 3 back to back jewelry classes and I had a really nice time with it.
I luck out with the coolest students!
:o)
My sister has advanced to the next level at trying to obtain a very good scholarship (FULL TUITION!) to a very good college. I am hoping for the best- it would be an AMAZING blessing if she got it.

I've been learning a lot of cool techniques this week and have been practicing some new ideas too. So far, I am crocheting a fun new pair of wrist warmers and a matching hat!
I'll post photos between next month and January- because I want to give these as gifts and keep it as a surprise.

I work with some really awesome people and they've been keeping me entertained and smiling a lot. I am grateful.

My polymer work is getting even more detailed and I look forward to sharing it soon! 
Keeping this post short, have a great weekend everyone!
:::Waves bye:::
Amber
:o)

1 comment:

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

hi! wow...good information on 11-11-11 (taylors birthay!!! and she was born in 92 9+2=11!!!) ugh ..will mine be that way too? next year i ll be 12-12-12....anyway..thats great that you taught all of those classes...I miss you teaching me "tiny" things! and Hooray! for your sister....feels good when they are on the right path....canty wait to see your new tiny polymer stuff....