Monday, June 20, 2011

Miniature ~*CAKE!*~ 1" across the top of the cake.




This is unfinished, I will be adding more "pearls" to complete the pattern. The cake will be sliced open, textured and made into charms to wear with 14k gold filled bails.








Apparently, I need to prove the size as many do not believe me at my word. So- here is a set of photos showing comparative sizes against my own hand, a tape measure and I screwed the cap back onto the gallon water bottle, whence it came..











3 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Amber Dawn. Wow, you do incredible work with clay. And to think they are going to be charms.

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Karen Witte-Elkins said...

I believe you, Amber! LOL! this is another amazing feat. Inspiration from Amber Dawn-love it!