Saturday, November 13, 2010

So much going on these days

 
Little polymer clay "Eat Me" cake inspired by, Alice in Wonderland. 
Custom made by request.
The glittered fairy is just a prop.



It's been busy around here.
I've got a lot of posts to catch up on!
Some of which are about-
The Maker Faire,
Art Is... Art retreat,
Beau Ideal Arts update,
& more....

So many wonderful finds, projects and events to share too.
Thank you for staying tuned and I look forward to updating you in the near future!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also thanks to Patricia, I am having fun with graphics!!!


My first Digital PNG ATC!
Although I've been creating my own PNG style files, I just saved them as Photoshop files for years!
Now I know about PNG! I guess this means that I can start to create disks for friends! What fun!!!

No comments: