Tuesday, October 26, 2010

~* Winter Kids & Teens Classes *~ Sweets & Treats, Charms. Polymer clay...

I just completed a set of polymer clay "Sweets & Treats" charms for the kids and teens classes & Parties which I'd like to host in the months ahead. These are fresh out of the oven prior to cleaning. There is a S'more, a Waffle Cookie, a Sugar Cookie, Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream Cone, a Fudge Bon Bon. A Vanilla Cupcake with Fudge Frosting, A Strawberry Frosted Donut with Sprinkles, and a Chocolate Chip Cookie. All 100% Premo polymer clay and Swarovski Crystals... I hope that they inspire! :o)

4 comments:

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

What a cute charms. I just found your blog.Will be back LauraQ

Suz said...

I wish I lived nearby. It looks like a good place for me to start! Such lovely work. I just swoon when I see what you create!
Suz
P.S. Robin Thomas and I are having a jewelry giveaway, in case you are interested! Just go o to my site.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Amber Dawn! Ooh, your sculpted goodies are so yummy to look at! Love all the little details! Fabulous job! Have a lovely weekend! :)

Bill said...

These look too wonderful!